View Single Post
(#35)
Old
Honorary White Woman.
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ True Christian Lady

Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Is Landover Baptist Church a CULT? - 04-29-2007, 07:58 AM

You needta stop puttin' words in folk's mouths. Though that do be typical unsaved behavior, so I is not in the least bit surprised. Where had I said anything in that post about money? The only mention of money in that post be in the scripture I had posted, but I personally hadn't said nothin' about it. I just said that we's supposed to put ourselves befo'e the poor, as JESUS had done! But we also is supposed to put the LORD befo'e ourselves, and the money that LBC get go to glurrifyin' HIS Word! So you see, Brotha Seeker do not be a liar, because puttin' yoself befo'e the poor do not mean you wants money for yoself.

And another thang... you does not need to be draggin' Brotha Seeker into my bidness and tryin' to hold him accountable for what I had said. Because even though they be no contradiction in our words (though you had tried to make it seem like that), I is only a lady, so I's never gonna be on the same level of understanding of God's Word that he be on. So if I ever says somethin' ignant (which I hadn't in this sitchation), don't be tryin'a push it off on him or any of the other Godly mens in this Church.

"He went on CNN and he laughed at us, and he said, 'They'll never get me because Allah will protect me. Allah will protect me.' Well, you know what? I knew that my God was bigger than his. I knew that my God was a real God and his was an idol." - Lt. General William G. Boykin