View Single Post
(#64)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Repentant has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Repentant has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Repentant has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Repentant has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Repentant has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Repentant has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Reminder: God does not listen to the prayers of sinners. - 11-07-2011, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Revelator View Post
Weird, God has listened to my prayers, even though I've sinned. Hmm, or maybe I haven't?

Blessed be thy.
I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you mean you are not sure if you have sinned. Let us assume you are some dirty little heathen, maybe a whore, queer or catholic.

Let us also assume that you have prayed.

Well then if this is so, we can only assume God wasnt listening to you, and that he was listening to someone else. The fact that you happened to benefit from someone else faith and Christianity means you should be all the more grateful to the True Christians around here.

I would suggest sending a tithe for your miserable little life.