View Single Post
(#361)
Old
Unsaved trash, False Christian gook

Shimei is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Shimei is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Shimei is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Shimei is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Shimei is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: FINAL PROOF! OBAMA IS THE ANTICHRIST! - 03-07-2013, 08:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samuel Coleridge View Post
Because one person acts that way, you think every person on food stamps or unemployment behaves that way.

And are you seriously saying people are not entitled to food, shelter and clothing in the richest country in the world? I am not sure how you can honestly call yourself a Christian. You're an Ayn Rand/ republican party line worshiper before Christ.

Matthew 6:24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.
If it were only one, but unfortunately having more than one - my wife works in the hospital. I hear the horror stories every day.

I don't even own television service , and very rarely ever read the news when it comes to politics. I had done so last election to be informed, but that's the last time.

Anyhoot, I don't appreciate being called a fool and then described as someone that I am not.

Toodaloo

But hey, won't you Praise Him!!! with me?