View Single Post
(#219)
Old
Unsaved trash

Location: Denmark, land of blubber and pork oh yeah and bovine in great numbers and at times even a few sharks
Sexual deviant is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Sexual deviant is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Sexual deviant is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Informative World Map - 07-13-2010, 10:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
No, it is NOT! It is being sure that you’ll get your money!

[SIZE=2][FONT=Verdana]To a nation of sheep-herders, lost sheep are money – they have a value. A member of a group has a value. Jesus is giving sound, hard-headed, business advice that a peasant could understand. (I don’t know why you can’t.) The more you have working for The Lord, the better. It also gives an example to the others that, if they stray, they’ll be welcome back.

Where’s the tolerance in that? It’s business sense!

I don’t read posts that praise me – I am a humble man and don’t have that sort of time. I have no answer other than there must have been a good reason.

Think of it. Do you have a brother? Is he a pain in the ass? How long do you think that it will take for him to annoy you 490 times? A year? Two years?

All Jesus is saying is, “Don’t fly into a rage, wait until the evidence builds up and everyone can see you’re right.” The sub-text is that you should keep a record of everyone that annoys you to see when you can respond in a language and with actions they will understand.

(That evidence will look good in court also)

How do you see Matthew 18:21-22 compared with, say, 2 Chronicles 15:13
Whosoever would not seek the LORD God of Israel should be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman or Luke 19:27?

First off it was not so much a post intented to praise as such,
but more just the reason why your word was the one i was really interested in learning about, a stating of how i found that you treated me with respect and therefore i saw no other reason to treat you with any other, and you seemed (ever so humble as you may be) as a gentleman,
therefore i am interested in speaking with you, so i ask of you because i see absolutely no sighn of blasphemy in any of my words and because the post was directed at you i humbly ask of you to read all my previous posts here and tell me excactly where i blaspheme or smear you or any other,
i simply ask questions as i have said before am curious and i wish to understand and personally i dont see these things anywhere in my posts,
i try to be as civil as possible, while having a gentlemans debate,
if you wish to talk privately over something other than skype, then
we can du that aswell...

well on to the other points...

as i have by now understood in here is that you follow the word of
the bible to the letter, without interpretations at all,
i have more than once seen people in here declare that nothing in here
can be bent or understood in other ways than how it is written,
again correct me here if im wrong but as i grasp it by now is that
every word and every letter in the king james 1611 version of the bible wich is the ONLY true bible in exsistance and because it is the excact word of God none of it can be disputed right?

well it seems to me that when you talk about subtext when jesus says
that the brother should be forgiven all those times all he says is: I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven.
In the context of forgiving and with this in mind does that not mean to be tolerant wich is defined by accepting something, despite not liking it...
but again please tell me where i am wrong...

Oh and about the stray sheep if what you say is true and it is all about sound buisness sense, why in Gods name would he leave his entire herd untended to go look for a single stray sheep, wouldnt the loss of one sheep still be cheaper than the potential loss of the rest of the herd?

well that is all the time i have for tonight, but i am enthusiastic to read
your response wich i hope you are still interested in granting me,
so too all out there reading this you may have a good night

18:12 How think ye? if a man have an hundred sheep, and one of them be gone astray, doth he not leave the ninety and nine, and goeth into the mountains, and seeketh that which is gone astray?
18:13 And if so be that he find it, verily I say unto you, he rejoiceth more of that [sheep], than of the ninety and nine which went not astray.