View Single Post
(#150)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

The Lord’s Witness Wound Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Langobard

Jim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: PREGNANCY through RAPE is a gift from GOD!! - 11-28-2017, 10:37 PM

I was having a debate with a colleague recently, and we decided that raping someone could be considered a compliment; a way of showing a woman appreciation. There is an exchange of "I want you, but you don't want me" before overpowering her with manliness. This creates a bond between the rapist in the "victim". She will eventually succumb to your power and enjoy it. No female animal species ever has ever been traumatized for being raped, only humans seemingly! How odd! This inferences that the whole trauma debacle of so-called "victimhood" is a modern conspiracy cooked up by liberals and evolutionists, that interferes with God's Law. They create a whole social hubaloo that manipulates female sensory perception, yet in nature, you can see there really are no "victims"!