View Single Post
(#71)
Old
Unsaved trash

Timotjuh is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Homeschool Science Lessons: Proving atheists wrong with scien - 06-10-2011, 01:05 PM

this thread is too genius...
im not an atheist, but water, COME ON...
i learnd at school and SEEN with my own eyes how i make water. if you got 2 gasses, hydrygeon and oxigen, and you burn them, then you create water... its a highly flamable mixture and can only be created if you seperate the two gasses from water or other materials.
the problem with you guys is, you cant get something out of nothing.
for example
there's a god, there's a satan, right?
there is a northpole and there is a southpole, right?
in power, what you use to turn on your computer, there's a mixture of norht and south streams trough the copperwire that will make energy, those are positive and negative...
everything thats created had a positive side and a negative side. if these two are together, there's nothing left.
you guys understand?
water is a mixture of those two gasses or materials, because they can all be frozen. but those two gasses only could be found in the sun too. but cant come to earth, by gravity...
well... the reason there cant be any god in this case is:
EVERYTHING got its natural negative form. in this case there's a LOWER person, satan, who is the negative side...
BUT: positive and negative has to be EXCACTLY EVEN to each other...
so satan is as powerfull as god. what explains everyone got a negative side and a positive side...
in this theory it says even: negative is such important as positive, if you miss one of those, you'll never existed...
and i made it now for all you dumb bro's simple...
if you fight for god's right, you fight even as hard for satans right.
what you wanna do against it? NOTHING!

thx and laterz...