Thread: Tolerance
View Single Post
(#14)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

MidwestCatLady has had a couple of people click the rep button.MidwestCatLady has had a couple of people click the rep button.MidwestCatLady has had a couple of people click the rep button.MidwestCatLady has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: Tolerance - 06-16-2009, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim poole View Post
What's with the infractions? You know any troll doesn't care if they are banned, warned, gets an infraction or anything. They like to mock, and just show how you "True Christians™" look to everyone else. I have my beliefs, and stick to them. I do believe there was a Jesus, and he was a great man. He helped, healed, and saved so many people from their own self damnation. He gave his life to give light to those who could not see it themselves.

Shouldn't you try to spread his word and not banish those who do not?
Because you are not listening. They are spreading the word and you are not reading it. How much tolerance would you like when next week you clearly will have the same attitude? I have to ask the same as others: Why are you here? I came looking for a deeper understanding of my own spiritual experience and not to change an ENTIRE BELIEF SYSTEM belonging to a large group of people written in what history considers the most accurate version of God's word. I never even once thought I would change LBC with my own special personal commentary. Why on earth do you? You have had your little debate and it changed no one here. What are you trying to accomplish? Leave, if you do not like what LBC believes. You have that choice. Go back to your cut and paste quotes from corrupt churches and secular scholars and hang on to it with comfort.

Genesis 1:20-22
21And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good.