View Single Post
(#16)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Holyfield has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Holyfield has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Holyfield has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Holyfield has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Holyfield has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Holyfield has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Holyfield has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Where has Jo Freddie gone! - 05-21-2011, 10:40 PM

You should know that your partner Jo Freddie was a pasta-worshipper. On this forum we call such people idolators and God-mockers. What for him might have been a humorous pastime was in fact playing with fire. The one and true God, of whom the Bible tells, wants to be taken seriously:

Galatians 6:7 "Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap."
Romans 1:18 "For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;"

What Jo Freddie did on this forum is something quite similar to the deeds of King Belshazzar. Of all this can be read in the book of Daniel, chapter 5. King Belshazzar used the holy vessels taken from God's temple in Jerusalem and used them at a drinking-party. This forum is like those vessels sacred and should be used for worship only. I have no doubt that Jo Freddie has been smitten by God, just like King Belshazzar who got what he deserved.

Look for a writing on the wall somewhere. Do you see a handwriting that wasn't there before? If you see something that reads "MENE MENE TEKEL UPHARSIN" (Daniel 5:25) or "I AM FED UP WITH JO", that should point towards divine intervention.

What happened to Jo Freddie is not unique. Only three weeks ago another God-mocker in my hometown publicly used hate-speak against Jesus, the Cross, and Christians. When I told him he had to show respect he dared to kick me and call me a "witness of Jehova"! I replied by cursing him using all my faith and told him he was going to burn in Hell! He disappeared without a trace the day after. Praise Jesus!

Matt 5:17-20 "Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven:..."