View Single Post
(#44)
Old
HEATHEN — Suspected Witch
Forum Member

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society Uppity Woman/Enabler Witch

Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: THE TRUTH IS OUT - THE FEMALE ORGASM PROVEN TO BE MYTH !!! - 11-12-2008, 12:52 PM

Quote:
God created everything that is. The Bible most definitely backs me up on this.
But you have no proof of THAT...and once more, the bible does not count as proof. If books counted as absolute truth, then you'd have to agree to the existence of Rapunzel, the toothfairy, and the easter bunny, wouldn't you?

Quote:
Science is the application of observations. Scientist don't create anything; They just take what's already there and use it. Just because they didn't know something was there until 6000+ years of it sitting right under their noses doesn't make it any less an act of God.
See my above.
There is NO concrete proof that 'god' created ANYthing. There is proof, however, that scientists have. You can sit and watch them create. In person. Can you say the same about your 'god'?

Quote:
No, God created the chair. You just built it.
The tree was a result of a chain of programmed biological actions. The chair is an end product created FROM the tree.

Quote:
Do you remember that part where I referenced your posts?old :cool:
Ok, ok, mr wiseass. Enough with that

Quote:
Well, it is. Males are stronger and therefore superior. We are stronger because we have more muscle. We are smarter because we have more brain matter. It's all very simple logic. Why don't you have your husband explain it to you before your head explodes.
Because he would tend to agree with me on the fact that there is no conclusive proof that females are intellectually inferior to males, though men and women do think differently.
I'm not arguing that males are generally physically stronger, but strength and intellect are often mutually exclusive.

Quote:
I NEVER!!!
Denial again, I see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remy Lebeau View Post
I think the wrong person received that spanking!! If I ever catch you in Freehold or the surrounding area I'm going to pull down your pants, rip off your panties and pound your butt cheeks so hard you won't be able to sit down for days, witch!!!
Oh, behave!
Such naughty talk in the open forums, maybe it's you who's secretly after a spanking.

Wake up and smell the 21st Century!!