View Single Post
(#1825)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Perv Furry How dumb can you get? Caution - Poster is on Drugs The Dimmest Light of the Month Award Cherry-picker Fluffy bunny Full of it Retard Posting Cut-and-runner Rides the Short Bus Facepalm

OneFailure is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.OneFailure is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.OneFailure is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.OneFailure is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.OneFailure is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.OneFailure is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.OneFailure is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: False Religions And Cults - 02-04-2019, 07:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
Sadly what the JoBo's do cannot qualify as "debating." All you can hope for is to get her away from her handlers. I'm glad you appreciate what a rotten cult they are. They even have their own "Bible!"

How did you decide their teachings were false?
Exactly they are vile with the abuse accusations and the false teachings. Their bible is a mockery of the original holy texts from the Torah and the holy Bible. Yes all I can do is try to show her what they are really like.

I decided that they were false after watching YouTube videos that expose the dirty details about Watchtower and JW tactics and what JWs do against children and watched videos on the changes they made in the bible