View Single Post
(#10)
Old
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican

BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Sherrif Richards Rescues Wayward Wife from the Influence of Evil Neighbor Kids - 03-27-2013, 06:16 PM

You know, I'm starting to see why Seth chose an "older woman" as a wife. Someone with the schedule that Seth or Capt. Portway just doesn't have the time to babysit and constantly be checking on things. In fact, as long as the house is running smoothly, Seth doesn't pay much attention at all.

Naomi,

You're a woman now, you have a child, and are therefore no longer a child.

1st Corinthians 13:11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

Although written from a mans point of view, has just as much truth in it for women. You're a married woman, it's time to put away childish things.

Instead of whining about cutting your foot, go soak it in some Dettol for 15 minutes, say a prayer and carry on. YOUR HUSBAND DEPENDS ON YOU! Look at it this way, Captain Porter has a very busy schedule flying the Pastors around, he's on call 24/7. Don't you think that's stressful? Now this man has provided you with a nice home, nice clothes, and a child, the least you can do is give him a place where he can decompress on his down time.

But no, he comes home and has to worry about the fact you fell down the stairs (would you please fix them!) or you're whining about your foot, or not doing your writing properly, or the baby screaming. I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't go sleep on the plane just to get some peace.

Drama queen