View Single Post
(#358)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

strawberry_shortscrew is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.strawberry_shortscrew is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.strawberry_shortscrew is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.strawberry_shortscrew is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.strawberry_shortscrew is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.strawberry_shortscrew is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.strawberry_shortscrew is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.strawberry_shortscrew is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Lolitas, Japanese Lolitas, picture warning!!! - 12-23-2009, 11:12 AM

YOU KNOW OUR LINGO, WELCOME TO THE BREVEREND MY BROTHER,
haha, how did you know what I was thinking, imagining old men fap is hot, you should try it sometime, maybe you'd be less angry and judgmental.
I find that it relieves stress, ya know?

oh, and whats the proof that God actually wrote, how do you KNOW some one didn't have to much free time on their hands and thought to do it for a laugh? i wish I had, imagine the money I'd get from royalties

how is this fashion modest,
you can clearly see their dirty pillows and cooters hanging out ever where,
OH MY I EVEN SAW AN ANKLE AT ONE POINT
(although, thats rarely the case in this fashion, socks or tights are usually worn)

I'd like to thank all of you, seriously, I have not laughed this hard in ages

Last edited by Wide-Open; 12-23-2009 at 11:16 AM. Reason: Removed smut