View Single Post
(#216)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

HiddenHeart is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.HiddenHeart is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: 10 Reasons why GOD HATES SOCCER! - 03-15-2011, 06:35 AM

Cranky Old Man this is by far the stupidist alligation i have seen you post. Your reason #1 is that soccer is all about lying and cheating. Its not. Its a sport, just like football, tennis, etc. Referess may make a bad call but that is in EVERY sport and isnt the actual sports fault. #2 Soccer players want to be treated like prophets...Have you asked a soccer player what he wants? who are you to act like you know what goes on in everybody else's mind? #3 Soccer is about sex and drugs...seriously...again its about the sport and just like EVERY OTHER SPORT some atheletes may take drugs to inhance their preformance and that is wrong. But you really have no place to comment on people taking drugs because you clearly are on something and its not life and its not God. I could rant on and on all day about how wrong you are but I have a life and I dont take all my hate and discontent out on random things. You are angry at the world that is clear to see but nothing MAKES anyone doign ANYTHING. God gave us a choice. we CHOOSE what we want to do with this blessed life. I pray one day you wont be angry and you will br filled with love and instead of looking for things to be angry at and clain its gods rath, i hope you can see all the good in them.