View Single Post
(#16)
Old
Unsaved trash, teenaged slant

CAUTION - Underage Poster

Hatchet the Jap is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Hatchet the Jap is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Hatchet the Jap is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Hatchet the Jap is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Hatchet the Jap is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Hatchet the Jap is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Hatchet the Jap is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Hatchet the Jap is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Atheists Teach Their Kids To Worship Satan! - 05-09-2013, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
This video is proof positive that atheist scum really do worship satan (the father of lies) and teach their children to do the same. It is tedious work to screen such filth, but that's why I have secretaries I am such a popular True Christian™ Pastor.

Anyway, I'm just glad that we Christians teach our children about Christ's love and not immorality like the atheists.

Yay!
Apparently, I'm teaching myself how to worship a non-existent entity which, according to popular culture, looks like an overcooked chicken with horns.

Shut up now, admin. This is MY space. I do whatever the hell I want with it.