Thread: Hi from Belgium
View Single Post
(#9)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Philippe is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Philippe is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Hi from Belgium - 02-26-2010, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wide-Open View Post
I know Brother, but we'll have to feed this information to him with the utmost care and attention.

It's not even a lie. He probably really believes in Belgium.

I've seen some of these so called Belgicans go completely bonkers when they finally see the thruth.

It's like Petal, but different.

The brainwashing is so strong that sometimes, when it's late in the even, even *Ï* have a relapse, and think there might be such a thing after all.

For a few seconds.

Then I pick up a newspaper, and realize it's all a big hoax!

So, ehm, hi Philippe. Are you from the French speaking non-existant part of Belgium, or the dutch speaking one? Your name does suggest the former.
I don't do drugs, and still, my passport mentions Belgium.
Anyway, I'm sure you have a good explanation. Probably because it's a tiny country (and that if it goes on like that, it'll be even tinier in the future due to the separation between Flanders (Dutch-speaking part) and Waloonia (French-speaking part, not sure about the spelling in English, though)).

And to answer your question, indeed, I'm from the French-speaking part of the "non-existing" country