Thread: About HELL!
View Single Post
(#5)
Old
Unsaved trash, hateful godmocker

Full of it

Nobrains is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Nobrains is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Nobrains is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Nobrains is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Nobrains is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Nobrains is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Nobrains is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Nobrains is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: The Holy Bible Series PART 1: HELL! - 10-14-2010, 07:29 PM

First off what I want to say is that you all call yourselves Christians yet I see stuff like "Book for retard" and "How fat people destroy America" thats hate right there and if you THINK your going to Heaven with that hate then I want to go to the OPPOSITE direction your going to.

Second of all what proof do you have to back up your claims of all this? Its just words.