Thread: About HELL!
View Single Post
(#19)
Old
Unsaved trash
Hateful God mocking pirate

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society Full of it Caution - Poster is Crazy Nutjob Meatball Worshiper How dumb can you get? Pot Head

Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: The Holy Bible Series PART 1: HELL! - 10-29-2010, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor View Post

Matthew 7:24 … Matthew 24:35
Qoutes from a collection of fairy tales do not form a foundation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
Look, the teaching of the Bible is our daily bread - the Bible clearly says (and this is God speaking through Paul,)

Ti:1:14: Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.)

So we are unlikely to listen to folk tales and fairy stories.
If that is the case then why do you base your whole life on a book that is nothing but a collection of folk tales and fairy tales?
Quote:
Mr Freddie, if that is your name, may I just point out that as there is a Lake of Fire, it is certainly going to be burning... I'm sorry your intelligence did not allow you to see that.
I am sorry that you intelligence does not give you the mental capabilities to realize that they do not in fact exist and they would not but a choice an intelligent creator would go for.

Quote:
Oh yes? Then who is the New Testament about then? You'd have thought that all those good, kind, honest disciples and True Christian™ authors would have had something better to do that make up stories - so, of course we can say with utter certainty, "Jesus was real!"
Let us look at this logically, during the Roman period they were fanatical record keepers, yet you say there was a bloke going round raising the dead, turning water into wine and feeding 5,000 people with a fish supper. How come no one noticed at the time an made a note of it?

The new testament - written long after the events where alleged to have happened by a group of people who wanted to justify their claim that other people should do what they told them to.

Posted via Pasta

True Pastafarian™

May my Sauce be with you!
Read the TRUE Gospel The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster (ISBN 978-0-00-723160-7)
Get one and get with The Flying Spaghetti Monster
The Loose Canon - HTML version
Loose Canon Fan Page
North American? Speak English? Thank a Pirate.
I have been to The Volcano!