View Single Post
(#1150)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

ChileanWhore is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.ChileanWhore is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.ChileanWhore is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.ChileanWhore is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for? - 09-11-2013, 02:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
You're missing the point of True Christian™ charity (again). In True Christians™ homes across the world it may sound a bit more like this:
Father: "Honey, come sit on my lap. I want to have a word with you. On a foundation of fellowship and respect for God the lawgiver, you are ready now to deal with that indomitable enemy of all the sons of Adam - the flesh - independently from your mother and I. We've trained you up to remember that even when you want to please your family, and want to please God, you are going to feel the constant pull of the desires of the flesh. "The flesh lusteth against the spirit and the spirit against the flesh, and these are contrary the one to the other so that you cannot do the things that you would."

The spirit can receive instruction and make decision based on values, whereas the flesh is indifferent to good and evil. Like any animal or plant, the flesh seeks survival and propagation. It battles within seeking to maintain a stability that promotes health, and it strives without seeking zones of comfort and pleasure. The body has no built in governor that predetermines moderation or sets limits. It would eat what tastes good, and it would eat it now. It would rest rather than work and take rather than give. The body cares not how it affects others or what might be the long-range consequences. The body neither knows nor cares that present actions will result in cavities, obesity, colon cancer, heart disease, or venereal disease; it just pursues the line of immediate pleasure. Where there is not an active, mature, trained, and disciplined mind exercising control, the body is a self-destructive fungus. It is for this reason your mother and I have trained you up in the ways of the LORD. I earnestly hope you have genuinely accepted Jesus into your heart last year when you were baptized, for if that is the case, you will have been made into a New Creature, one that can identify and resist the temptations of Satan and his many delicious lies. You'll need this in your life, and starting next week you will have the opportunity to apply all that you've been taught, all that you've prayed for these last few years.

When you become a mother yourself, you must recognize is that the infant is born with all of the passions of body but with no capacity for self-restraint. Your toddler will have active bodily drives but no understanding or will to moderation and self-restraint. Your responsibility will be to train up your children in the same way we trained you up - to fear and obey the LORD, to serve Jesus by serving your husband. In this way, may the LORD grant you Salvation through childbirth, and may He be glorified in this next generation of souls dedicated to praising and serving Him.

This weekend you will be wed to Mr. Richardson. After the church ceremony, we will have a lovely reception, and you will go home with him. You will always be my daughter, but you will be Mrs. Richardson from now on, a woman created for him, and you he will rule over you, and in this divine role you will find satisfaction.

No, go clean up your dolls and toys, it's almost time for dinner. Atta girl."
If those were my father and I, I'll tell him I'm not going to marry a man I don't know and I don't love. Read this, I think is important

"Early and forced marriages can contribute to putting people, specifically girls, into a cycle of poverty and powerlessness. Most are likely to experience things such as violence, abuse and forced sexual relations. This means women who marry younger in age are more likely to be dominated by their husband. They also experience poor sexual and reproductive health. Young married girls are more likely to contract HIV and their health could be in jeopardy. Most people that are forced into a marriage lack education and become illiterate. Young ones tend to drop out of school shortly before they get married.

www.plan-uk.org"

I can't believe you don't love your daughters, they're children just like the boys, not objects to sell. Maybe your mind is completely dirty, but whether you like it or not, this is what happens now