Thread: Aryan Subraces
View Single Post
(#60)
Old
Unsaved trash

Gnostic Apprentice is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Question Re: Aryan Subraces - 04-10-2011, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schibbolet View Post
Apparently you have read, but not understood...

1 Chronicles 28:19
And I did not claim to have understood. The part of my reply that you've quoted here was only in response to Rev. M. Rodimer's implying that I had never even read the Bible, that's all.

The original purpose of my posting here, was because I had stumbled upon Han Gebur's first post of this thread which contains racial interpretations of which are not supported by the writings of H.P. Blavatsky and Samael Aun Weor.

Now if Han Gebur is basing what he's written here on what he saw in the internal worlds, that's fine. But until I (or better said my Essence) am (is) more competent in regard to carrying out my own investigations in the internal worlds, I will have to rely for now on what Samael Aun Weor and H.P. Blavatsky actually wrote.

Now IF the White Lodge sees the White Race as superior evolution-wise, it is covert (and therefore deceptive); because Samael Aun Weor himself specifically wrote (see Igneous Rose) that the White Race is not better than any other race, and that the White Race is simply different. And H.P. Blavatsky is of course quoted here as having written that the Darker-Skinned Races are overall just as intelligent if not more-so than the White Races.

Last edited by Felicity; 04-11-2011 at 07:28 AM. Reason: Removed silly byline