View Single Post
(#36)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

ZoeyNeedsGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.ZoeyNeedsGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.ZoeyNeedsGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Miss Lycia's Five Easy Steps to Stop Being a Hellbound Harlot - 12-07-2010, 02:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycia The Repentant View Post
You're very welcome Ms. Zoey! I'm glad you found my guide useful.

Unfortunately, to get a really good chastity belt, you'll probably need to find a good metal-worker in your area and custom order one. I suggest springing for one with a serrated opening, it will really cut down on men being interested in fornicating with you.

Of course, you'll notice this model does have a few flaws. The front opening is too large, stainless steel would be a better material, and the locking mechanism lacks a key, but I think you get the general idea.

"Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies."
Proverbs 31:10

You sound like you're well on your way to remaining a virtuous woman. Just don't forget to do your leg-crossing exercises!
Hmm.. well I'll definately look into that! And yes, I'm trying my hardest! They're crossed right now! Titus 2:3-5 'The aged women likewise, that they be in behaviour as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things; That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children,To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." thank you for doing just that with me, Miss Lycia! (not that you're "AGED" you're just older than me) And you seem like a great role model to young True Christians, which I can only hope the good people of this forum will view me as one day Thanks again

Proverbs 31:30 "Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the LORD, she shall be praised."