View Single Post
(#20)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Jesse is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Questions that evolutionist can’t answer - 06-09-2007, 07:39 PM

I'm just gonna take a wild guess here and please correct me if I'm wrong, humans evolved from one of two bipedal apes right? Then going back even further, like way way back the only things on the Earth were single cell orgamisms like bacteria. Well I watched a programme on the discovery channel I think in which they claimed that in our very distant past before man had evolved there were flying pigs, is that actually routed in any research or did they just decide to say that?

I think the concept of evolution is really interesting, I'm not really keen on the idea that my first ancestors must have commited incest since you know Eve was a part of Adam meaning they were (in someway) related. I just don't really see how that could work as animals generally send their sons away so that incest is not commited, an example would be Lions being sent away from their prides to start anew. Also is the reason no two humans look a like because we're constantly in a state of evolution, subtle but constant? Oh and also do you sometimes get people who are prevolved if that's the right term, like less evolved than they should be?