View Single Post
(#14)
Old
Unsaved Trash, Teenaged God-mocker

musicallies is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.musicallies is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.musicallies is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.musicallies is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.musicallies is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.musicallies is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: My Chemical Romance - Emo False Christians! - 12-28-2008, 12:29 AM

okay, this is my 1st post, and if doesnt come out right im sorry. :/
here goes (hem hem)
i listen to mcr. (big deal) i dont cut myself, i go to church every sunday, i get good grades in school. alot of my friends listen to mcr as well. theyre "good christians" too. i think people shouldnt be judgemental of eachother. i mean wasnt jesus trying to help people find a way for EVERYONE to get along with eachother? what you people are saying is sick, discriminating, and just awful! what im trying to get to is not everyone who listens to mcr is bad. neither are they. for example, at one of their shows, they donated half the profits to cancer research. how is that bad?

-musicaltruths :-)