View Single Post
(#19)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Mary Grace is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Mary Grace is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Astrology is a Serious Sin! - 01-19-2014, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother Of Seven View Post
It may not be idolatry, but it is witchcraft. How can you say "knowing a certain month is going to be emotional", when you're talking about hocus pocus? Because a witch says it will be emotional, does not mean it will be emotional for you or anyone else for that matter. So clearly, it's not knowing anything about any month. If you re-read Pastor Zeke's first post, you will see that he deals with the aspect of witchcraft.
You are right, I apologise, I used the word "know," when I meant "suppose" or something to that effect. As I said, I do not consult astrology in any way, so I agree with you that a forecast can affect perception and skew it. When not working, I devote my time to studying the Word, which includes asking questions. "Observing the times" can include other things besides astrology, such as meterology. The bible says that it is wrong, so I do not do it. I just wanted to know not why it is wrong, but how it compares to other things which may be interpreted in the same way.