View Single Post
(#1454)
Old
Unsaved trash, smartassed monkey worshipper

Rides the Short Bus Retard Posting

The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: 101 reasons why Atheists are WRONG !!! - 03-28-2014, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holy Henry View Post
You totally failed to answer my question.

Where is the proof that atheism is accurate and correct? If you can't answer or provide proof then just admit it. Don't ask a different question instead.

Typical deceitful, evasive atheist.
It is more of a process of elimination thing.Atheists believe in no religion being correct. They have disproved many religious theories on how we came to be. We are always trying to discover more. I had thought that it was a legitimate answer, but it is ironic that you would accuse ME of dodging questions, when my original ones remain untouched. All you guys have been doing is dodging them and attacking me on minor points, trying to antagonize me.