Thread: Tolerance
View Single Post
(#55)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Nachodemon is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: Tolerance - 10-29-2010, 07:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycia The Repentant View Post
"Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice: And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you." Ephesians 4:31-32

"And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen." Matthew 28:18-20

Now please, instruct me as to what verses specifically prohibit a woman from teaching. Surely somebody who claims to follow the Bible like yourself would know where I could find information on it.

EDIT: You might want to quote some of 1 Corinthians. 1 Peter is a very great book too.

Ignore him, he preaches hate worse than I did, before my opinion turned around, and I saw the truth. He has not stated a single passage, as you've said, and pretends to be able to use it to his advantage! Pay no mind to him, instead servicing the True Christians on this forum(Not claiming to be one myself)