View Single Post
(#4)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Hellbound Heathen Cathlick Caution - Poster is Crazy

RevDrJack is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.RevDrJack is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.RevDrJack is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.RevDrJack is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.RevDrJack is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Doomsday Preacher Punished by GOD! - 06-13-2011, 05:43 PM

So that's what it looks like to be struck dumb. He should not have been running around pretending he was a preacher.

Ezekiel 3:26 And I will make thy tongue cleave to the roof of thy mouth, that thou shalt be dumb, and shalt not be to them a reprover: for they are a rebellious house.
Exo_4:11 And the LORD said unto him, Who hath made man's mouth? or who maketh the dumb, or deaf, or the seeing, or the blind? have not I the LORD?
Luk_1:20 And, behold, thou shalt be dumb, and not able to speak, until the day that these things shall be performed, because thou believest not my words, which shall be fulfilled in their season.