Thread: Hiding Bruises
View Single Post
(#13)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Pro-Life Cleanest Kitchen Most Obedient Flat Earth Persecuted True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls True Republican

Good Christian Woman has bribed people to get these reputation points.Good Christian Woman has bribed people to get these reputation points.Good Christian Woman has bribed people to get these reputation points.Good Christian Woman has bribed people to get these reputation points.Good Christian Woman has bribed people to get these reputation points.Good Christian Woman has bribed people to get these reputation points.Good Christian Woman has bribed people to get these reputation points.Good Christian Woman has bribed people to get these reputation points.Good Christian Woman has bribed people to get these reputation points.Good Christian Woman has bribed people to get these reputation points.Good Christian Woman has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Hiding Bruises - 12-24-2011, 11:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
I pray constantly for a Godly husband who would love me enough to discipline me, but alas, my poor dear deluded atheist husband refuses. It makes me so sad, but I do have eternal hope in Christ Jesus that he will see the folly of his ways and come to the LORD as I have come to the LORD. In the meantime, I leave around little "hints" printed in his lunch box, underwear drawer, my bra. I hope the Holy Spirit leads him quickly but in the meantime, I'm happy to share what I can with you in case your husband chooses to alter his disciplinary habits.
Oh, you poor thing! I don't know what I'd do if my husband refused to discipline me. How could your husband so selfishly ignore your needs to be punished? It makes me sad to even think of your plight.

Thank you for the website. I'll pray that your husband sees the light of Christ.

1 Corinthians 14:34 Shut up and get back in the kitchen!