View Single Post
(#14)
Old
Unsaved Trash Known liar, Chronic masterbator

LyingDingDong is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Richard Dawkins runs amok in Minnesota Movie theater! - 03-22-2008, 03:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roper Crossburn View Post
If I ever run into this Dinkins goof, I'm gonna treat him to a knuckle sandwich with a side helping of cream. There's no place in a Christian nations for cruds like him spreading their lies around like a monkey spreads its dung.

"I Ain't No Monkey," the eighth track on my new album JESUS IS GONNA KILL YOU! (©2008 Landover Baptist Records), hilariously lampoons Dawkins and the rest of the New Atheist movement -- pick up the album when it hits stores on April 15 and you'll have a head start in the coming battle. Jesus always wins.

Your fellow Bible-believer,
You're not a monkey, you're a descendent of one. And what coming battle are you talking about? Also, since when is this a Christian nation?

"As the Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion..." - Treaty with Tripol, drafted under George Washington and signed by John Adams

I would like you to meet my imaginary friend, God.

"...as Christians we deal with the truth, just because something is written down in a book doesn't mean it happened." - Bobby-Joe