View Single Post
(#828)
Old
Unsaved trash, degenerate, dope addict

jesseblachowski is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.jesseblachowski is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Is smoking marijuana a sin? - 02-26-2012, 06:27 AM

Quote:
Now try a little experiment in heretic behavior for me. Try to take 5 drinks of a beer. Better yet, have a whole one. Or even a two-fingered glass of whiskey. The next day, take one hit of marijuana smoke, and see how much more impaired you are on the dope than of a slow intake of alcohol. In my days before I was saved, I could take one hit of marijuana and be completely and utterly high as a kite. Try the same thing with any other drug other than alcohol. If you can't do this drug and remain sober-minded, then you are not following the word of God. This is why alcohol (a narcotic), is legal and other drugs are not. There is no such thing as moderation with any other drug.

This is all a moot point, but still one that should be pointed out as a reason why smoking marijuana is strictly against God's Will.

I did your experiment, and you are very correct. Except for the fact that some people can get a good buzz going off of one beer, such as a petite female first timer. Anyway.....

Now try my experiment. Ill smoke a thousand marijuana joints in a row, while also taking oxygen breaks of course lol. And you drink a thousand beers. And ill still be alive and you'll be dead buddy...

See how this logic doesnt defend your belief?

God is as strong as a unicorn Num.23:22, 24:8