View Single Post
(#62)
Old
Unsaved trash

OliveOilMom has had a couple of people click the rep button.OliveOilMom has had a couple of people click the rep button.OliveOilMom has had a couple of people click the rep button.OliveOilMom has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: What's your menstra hut like - 03-29-2012, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berenice View Post
You know, my religion existed before yours, so it's not New Age.

My "girlfriend" is male.

And I won't repent because I haven't done anything wrong.

And eternity means forever. Beyond time. Beyond the future. Infinity. Forever. And if I burn in a lake of fire infinitely, I won't regret this because while I was alive I accepted people for who they were and loved them for their flaws and their attributes.

I'll still pray for you. =D
It most certainly is new age. I don't know where you are getting your information from, but GOD created the world, and we worship GOD, so unless your "religion" was created before the world, you are wrong.

If your gf is male then why did you say she was female, and why does she have a female name and also a cycle????? We aren't dumb like you think we are. That's a stereotype and it's offensive!!!!!

Yes, you have done something wrong. Pray to JESUS and repent!!!!!

If you want to burn forever in hell just so you can be a Melissa Etheredge fan, you are crazy.

I don't need your prayers to a new age, false, lesbian god. I will continue to pray for you though, and I will put you and your gf on my prayer chain!!!!!