View Single Post
(#16)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus True Christian Caucasian Nuts for JESUS! One Year/1000 posts

see_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Are women supposed to have orgasm? - 01-29-2008, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_r_jew View Post
Personally i always found orgasms quite enjoyable. I do not want children and i regularly partake in huge sexual orgies often includnig over 30 people./ No where in the bible does it say this is wrong either.

PS I'm not actually a christian or whatever it is you guys call yourselves. At the end of the day you're all the same really. Also I am a half black/half japanese homosexual jew. Nowhere in the bible does it say this is wrong either
Leviticus 18:22
Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination

Leviticus 18:29
For whosoever shall commit any of these abominations, even the souls that commit them shall be cut off from among their people.

Clear enough? now that you are better informed you might want to mend your ways before it's too late and you end up in hell.

PRAY TO JESUS!