View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Real American™ Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Touched by Jesus Touched by Jesus A for Effort Beautiful on the Inside Pastor Ezekiel Sniffer Heart of compassion

Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Does God want me to sleep on my side because that is not comfortable for me. - 10-09-2014, 02:22 AM

Hello Landover Baptist Church.

I was reading the Bible and I was in the Book of Ezekiel and I saw where God gave Ezekiel very specific instructions about sleeping on his side look at Ezekiel 4:4-6 it says:

Lie thou also upon thy left side, and lay the iniquity of the house of Israel upon it: according to the number of the days that thou shalt lie upon it thou shalt bear their iniquity. For I have laid upon thee the years of their iniquity, according to the number of the days, three hundred and ninety days: so shalt thou bear the iniquity of the house of Israel. And when thou hast accomplished them, lie again on thy right side, and thou shalt bear the iniquity of the house of Judah forty days: I have appointed thee each day for a year.

I do not understand why God makes Ezekiel sleep on his left side for 390 days then God makes Ezekiel sleep on his right side for 40 days I can not do this because my spine has a problem and I have to sleep on my back. What if God asks me to lay siege to Jerusalem that is what Ezekiel was planning he also had to build a scale model of Jerusalem that part would be fun.

In that same chapter God told Ezekiel to cook some barley cakes over human poo but Ezekiel asked God if he could use cow poo instead and God said OK that was nice of Him.

Thank you.

Rusty

Psalms 116:6 The LORD preserveth the simple: I was brought low, and he helped me.