View Single Post
(#9)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Real American™

BaptistBethany has bribed people to get these reputation points.BaptistBethany has bribed people to get these reputation points.BaptistBethany has bribed people to get these reputation points.BaptistBethany has bribed people to get these reputation points.BaptistBethany has bribed people to get these reputation points.BaptistBethany has bribed people to get these reputation points.BaptistBethany has bribed people to get these reputation points.BaptistBethany has bribed people to get these reputation points.BaptistBethany has bribed people to get these reputation points.BaptistBethany has bribed people to get these reputation points.BaptistBethany has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Miracle Spring Water Eliminates Debt!! - 05-24-2014, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basilissa View Post
Because of such unjust persecution like you describe, we know for a fact that this man is a righteous man of God:

John 15:20 Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.

1 John 3:13 Marvel not, my brethren, if the world hate you.

2 Timothy 3:12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.
Dear Basilissa, You are so right! Peter Popoff is truly a man of God. If you google his name, there appears so many entries attacking this man - calling him a charlatan, con man, etc.

A Canadian woman even had the audacity to sue him, wanting her tithe money returned because she didn't get "a miracle". Well, I have news for that woman. It wasn't Peter Popoff's fault she didn't get her miracle. It was her own fault. All she had to do was pray and ask God, in Jesus's name - just like the following Bible verses tell us to do.

John 14:13
And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

John 14:14
If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

John 15:16
Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

John 16:23
And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you.

John 16:24
Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.

John 16:26
At that day ye shall ask in my name: and I say not unto you, that I will pray the Father for you

All she had to do was pray, and have a small amount of faith (just a mustard seed's worth). It was all her own fault she didn't get a miracle!

Baptist Bethany (Not a Cherry Picker)
Deuteronomy 4:2 Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you.
***There are 613 commandments given in the Old Testament***