View Single Post
(#14)
Old
HEATHEN — Suspected Witch
Forum Member

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society Uppity Woman/Enabler Witch

Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Mass Satanic Rituals in IOWA!!! - 11-30-2006, 10:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Temperance View Post
Yes. You admit that they are devil worshippers, now look at what they're doing:
I said nothing of the sort. I just said that I realize that YOU believe that they are 'devil worshippers'.

Quote:
We all know that by "positivity", they mean "demonic energy." These people are not just keeping themselves to themselves and tossing their own souls in the trash, they are deliberately sending Satanic energy all over the world! They are aggressive fanatics who must be stopped!
Agressive fanatics who want to see a peaceful world? So your idea of positive behaviour is slaughtering people in Iraq? Preaching about how 99% of the world are doomed to a fiery pit? That's better than people who simply hope for world peace?

Quote:
yes, satanists are after souls, not picnic baskets. But satanists have many disguises!
Bwahaha! I didn't mean that yogi.

Wake up and smell the 21st Century!!