Thread: Hello everyone
View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

NoaFuuma is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Hello everyone - 05-05-2012, 04:14 PM

Good day, fellow christians.

I was told by the rules of the forum to introduce myself here, so this is what I do.
I'm from Belgium and I'm 18. (So I apologize for spelling and grammar mistakes that might occur) I was never raised as a christian and am a bastard child. I only first heard about the bible in elementary when I went to a christian school. There, I argued a lot with the teachers since I had been taught very other things in life than what they were teaching me. Though, slowly but surely, I started believing what they were teaching and I received a bible from one of my teachers.

I read the book over the years in small bits every day but sadly, a few years ago my mother took it and burnt it, saying it was 'nonsense and hellish crap' for me to read and make me turn into 'one of those ignorant gay-hating suns of bitches who do nothing but sit in their couch all day and act as if their wife is their slaves while having slaves was prohibited by law'.

For that, I can't accurately say which quotes I like since she has not let me buy another one and does everything she can to make me disbelief again. Therefore I came to this forum in the hope that my belief would not disappear. I will be home for another 4 years since I'm going to college and I'm sure that in those 4 years, my mother's babbling, as well as the other people who are atheists in my life's babbling would get me on Satan's side as well.

Oh, if I have not mentioned this yet, I am a woman.

Thank you for reading my introduction.