View Single Post
(#16)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus True Christian Caucasian Nuts for JESUS! One Year/1000 posts

see_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Why does God think I'm a gaysexual? - 01-23-2014, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphonse Alban View Post
I know brother, this is yet another undeniable proof that God exist and I am really happy that He decided to talk to me.
It's just that this is the first time Jesus has ever spoken to me directly so I guess I secretly wished for some more uplifting message. Ah well, God moves in mysterious ways.

GLORY!
If GOD thinks that the right message for you is to warn you of your weakness, then who are we to outguess HIM.

Now that I started connecting the dots, was not that message very close to your finding your purple socks? Could JESUS be warning you that you have chosen too dangerous a path to serve HIM?

As for your wishes, may I quote JESUS HIMSELF?

Mark 14:36

And he said, Abba, Father, all things are possible unto thee; take away this cup from me: nevertheless not what I will, but what thou wilt.

If GOD decided that the right message for you was a cupcake recipe, then you should feel most honored, being personaly addressed by GOD is as good as it gets.

PRAISE THE LORD!