Thread: introduction
View Single Post
(#27)
Old
Dirtbag Nazi Childmolestor (Quarantined) Dirtbag Nazi Childmolestor is offline
Unsaved trash, full-on pervert
Landover Habilitation and Therapy Unit (For those unfit to mix with the normal public)

How dumb can you get? Fluffy bunny Potty mouth Full of it

Dirtbag Nazi Childmolestor is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Dirtbag Nazi Childmolestor is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Dirtbag Nazi Childmolestor is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Dirtbag Nazi Childmolestor is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Dirtbag Nazi Childmolestor is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Dirtbag Nazi Childmolestor is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Dirtbag Nazi Childmolestor is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Dirtbag Nazi Childmolestor is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Dirtbag Nazi Childmolestor is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Dirtbag Nazi Childmolestor is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Dirtbag Nazi Childmolestor is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: introduction - 05-06-2014, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pioneerprincess View Post
Huh? yes we are.we believe the Bible to be the literal word of God. we believe that Jesus IS his son and that he is the Savior. it is only through His sacrafice and our obedience that we find salvation. We believe in loving God and loving others. what else is there? isn't that what matters? or am i misunderstanding something? i wasn't raised Lds, i converted a few years ago.
You do not believe in the biblical Jesus, but the Jesus of the Mormons. The Jesus who appeared to Joseph Smith. The Jesus who appeared to the Nephites. There is evidence that the Book of Mormon is a real novel. You believe in Jesus, who was in the premortal existence Jehovah. Here, Elohim and Yahweh are one in the Bible and the same person. This can prove to you every theology student.
Conclusion: You believe in a different Jesus than we Christians, therefore, are Mormons NOT Christians. They are God's enemies.