View Single Post
(#15)
Old
Unsaved trash

Marisa L Sanchez is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Portuguese people, lazy, rude, ugly, drug selling catlics - 05-31-2011, 11:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Portagee View Post
Well, what was I supposed to react after reading all such crap on Portugal and being redirected to a link posted by some mormon in here with pics of gypsies presented as Portuguese people? That's a piffleing insult! Would you like to be mistaken by Andalusian gypsies? Many of these sort of brainless mormons do it quite often, they're just no able to distinguish a gypsy from a typical Spaniard, they think it's all the same kin. They do the same with Portugal, Italy, Greece, Eastern Europe... It's shameful indeed. And more shameful it is to come up here and see a Spaniard engaging on the same crappy chat.

Não tenho nada contra os espanhóis.
Nem tenho eu nada contra os portugueses, só é que tenho conhecido a bastantes estúpidos que abalançarom-se contra me só por ser espanhola.

Perdao por o de antes. E tens visto o meu titulinho? Nao me te^m aceptado ainda assim que, nao sou um d'eles amigo.

And in English: I have nothing aginst Portugueses, just have met a few stupid anti-spanish ones. And for here - I'm still unsaved trash, so I haven't joined in much of the chat.

Paz irmao.

Marisa

(What part you from btw?)

Titus 2:4 : That they may teach the young women to bee sober, to LOUE their husbands, to LOUE their children.

(What every girl really wants in her heart, so I'm cool with this. And have a really nice happy day )