View Single Post
(#6)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Rek2008 is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: My Dinner with televangelist Jan Crouch - 10-23-2009, 12:23 AM

How about a little commentary about your "dinner with Jan" from the "unsaved trash under investigation" ? You start off with your expensive dinner at SPAGO's sitting close to Tom Hanks and his wife whom you looked your christian nose down at because she chooses to use her own last name. (She is still an actress and is widely known by that name).

You go on from there to tell us about the C-note you tipped the waiter then got into your expensive (Mercedes SL65) automobile and cruised around Hollywood, again looking down your so-called christian noses at the low-life who aren't fortunate enough to make the kind of living you do bilking poor people out of their money.

Then you drove to an "UPSCALE" bar and began shamelessly plying Jan with drinks and getting a "little personal" with this married woman. Of course you're not at liberty to divulge what you talked about. We can imagine. You took Paul's wife home late knowing this "sensitive man" wouldn't mind. Is sensitive a euphemism for gay to you?

and then you write;

"Needless to say, I have another date/dinner planned with Jan this upcoming Friday. I'll let you know how it turns out!

How wonderful for you, Reverend Jim! You took Jan out, blew a wad on her, got her good and tipsy, probably talked about how neither of you are getting any these days and now you've scored another DATE with her. Way to go, my christian friend.

Rek2008
"Unsaved Trash under Investigation"

PS I do thank you for that nice photograph you two took together. You look like a beached walrus, but Jan looks very elegant. It's one of her better photos.