View Single Post
(#16)
Old
GALS 4 GOD Guidance Counseler
Expert at baking, sewing, and rebuking unsaved scum
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Mission to Australia Real American™ Best stoning bucket Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady True Christian Homemaker 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College Best Pie Platinum Tither The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Lord’s Witness Wound Christian Love One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient

Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: My brothers and sisters in Christ... - 06-25-2010, 11:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedediah View Post
While your manner of dress is rather immodest (exposed shoulders, etc.), there is much Truth™ in your video postings. I'm sure that you are one of the few women of virtue true in that den of vice and sodomy, so your Christian discernment as it pertains to manner of dress is probably acceptable in a relative sense, albeit skewed by the whoredoms that surround you.

Still, if you ever decide to move to the Heartland, you will need to adjust your standards. I think one of these would be very befitting for a Christian Lady such as yourself:

I just point this out to you so that you may glorify Him with an even more steadfast heart.

Hebrews 12:5-7
And ye have forgotten the exhortation which speaketh unto you as unto children, My son, despise not thou the chastening of the Lord, nor faint when thou art rebuked of him:
For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.
If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not?

You are obviously well set upon the narrow path that will lead us to Heaven. Your words and deeds are pleasing unto the LORD, as is the sweet savour of burning ram fat.

My family will watch and discuss several of your videos during our after-dinner devotional this evening. Thank you for the good work you are doing in His Name.

YIC
With Respect of course to you Brother Jedediah at ALL times, I must say that for these youngins to get the message of God across to their peers, they do have to dress in a less than appropriate manner than what we are used to. Gosh, even I have to show some arm and shoulder at times, even when away from my baking.

Considering the "hip" clothes that most of the youngsters usually adorn, Sister Pamela is, IMO, crossing (tastefully) the bringing sinners into The Lord boundaries as best she can.
Her T-shirt lends and is near the color of that frock to the left and also of the flowers on the other to the extreme right after all.

YIC,

Mrs.P.Wintersnow.

There's Jesus here,
Just see what He offers me....
Down here my sins forgiven,
Up there a home in heaven
Praise God, That's the way for me!!