View Single Post
(#19)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Real American™ True Christian™ Ex-Masturbator True Christian Caucasian Mission to Australia

Location: Cowering in fear of Australia's Godless Prime Minister
Brother Snapper Grogan has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Snapper Grogan has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Snapper Grogan has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Snapper Grogan has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Snapper Grogan has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Snapper Grogan has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Snapper Grogan has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Snapper Grogan has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Snapper Grogan has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Snapper Grogan has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Snapper Grogan has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: My brothers and sisters in Christ... - 06-26-2010, 01:02 AM

What a delight to see a young woman who's not only committed to Jesus but argues the case so well! I hope you'll keep posting those wonderful videos and spitting in Satan's eye!

"If God isn't real, then who wrote the Bible?" What a wonderful thing. May I have your permission to use that as my sig?