View Single Post
(#170)
Old
Unsaved Trash

YouPeople_AreInsane is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.YouPeople_AreInsane is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.YouPeople_AreInsane is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: NEW SUPER MARIO BROS WII: homosexual recruiting tool! - 08-12-2012, 09:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
God made us male and female.

Genesis 1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. 1:28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

That's pretty clear. Some people choose to ignore God's will. We call that sin.

Leviticus 21:9 And the daughter of any priest, if she profane herself by playing the whore, she profaneth her father: she shall be burnt with fire.

Leviticus 20:10 And the man that committeth adultery with another man's wife, even he that committeth adultery with his neighbour's wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death. 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them. 20:15 And if a man lie with a beast, he shall surely be put to death: and ye shall slay the beast. 24:16 And he that blasphemeth the name of the LORD, he shall surely be put to death, and all the congregation shall certainly stone him: as well the stranger, as he that is born in the land, when he blasphemeth the name of the Lord, shall be put to death.

Gayness is as horrible as all of these things.

okay...it's decided you're just terrible person. You've all been brain washed and I cannot undo a lifetime of the bible with just this post. It is a book, there is no proof, there is only belief. Harry Potter is also a book, as is the directory, any religious book is an ancient book with no proof behind it's stories. Who is to say your religion is the right one? And I respect your belief, but the hatred that comes from it is unreasonable. I think how you have perceived the bible is incorrect, you are only reading it how you have been taught and none of these opinions are yours alone, but rather your parents or the Church's. My only advice for all of you is to think for yourselves. I think what you all suffer from is an illness called "delusion". I am only sorry that you have to live your lives with such sad beliefs of people. People are people, gay, straight, black, white, female, male. THEY'RE ALL PEOPLE! Show people some respect and stop living in the past. Because that's where your precious passages are from. The past. They weren't written by god's hand, but by the hand of man as a way to build some form of morals in their children. However, those morals have past their use by date because modern day society has realised it's biggest sins are the injustices put against one another. America has a black president, Australia a female Prime Minister, so many celebrities are of different colour and sexuality, it is accepted in modern society so deal with it because the world is forever changing and you can't fight it, you can only embrace it.