View Single Post
(#11)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

How dumb can you get? Retard Posting Full of it Rides the Short Bus

manfield is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.manfield is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.manfield is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.manfield is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.manfield is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.manfield is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.manfield is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.manfield is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.manfield is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.manfield is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.manfield is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: PROOF that Yu-gi-oh leads to human sacrifice! - 05-15-2015, 12:56 AM

Finally my turn to play.
Hello christian scum, my name is of no true concern but please call me Pagan Jesus just so I can be more distinguished than my other associate. I have come to spread the word of the three Egyptian God cards; Slifer the Sky dragon, Obelisk the Tormentor and The Winged Dragon of Ra. You see the game you call Yu-gi-Oh has been played since ancient Egypt itself but back then it was known as the Shadow games. Powerful pharaohs summoned these powerful demons known as Yu-gi-oh cards from the depths of the Shadow Realm. Eventually one pharaoh named Atem tried to seal away this magnificent power but failed. Now the wicked seal he had placed upon the Shadow Realm has broken and the dark forces are ours to control. We have began stealing the souls of your people for the Black Illusion Ritual. We can not be stopped THE GODS SHALL RISE AGAIN
Sincerely your open mined frat group
AlphaButtpirates