View Single Post
(#18)
Old
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican

BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Miss Lycia's Five Easy Steps to Stop Being a Hellbound Harlot - 11-30-2010, 04:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benedict A. Davis View Post
Young Sister Lycia,
You do know that the devil comes in many Guises, He has tried to tempt you with a hedonistic lifestyle which you survived and came to join his flock . Now he is trying to shame you into believing that you are not worthy of his Love by reminding you of your past transgressions. I, for one, believe you should not replace this old picture of past life but keep it as a reminder that the Lord will give his love to a Harlot if she is willing to give herself to him.
Ephesians 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
Ephesians 2:9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

and remember

Luke 5:20 And when he saw their faith, he said unto him, Man, thy sins are forgiven thee.
It is known that your faith is strong and prayers are with you.
YIC
AMEN.

Sister Lycia is a True Christian™ woman, and now this pervert wants videos of her so that he can do unspeakable things while watching them.

I am so tired of the Perverts who come here and say all of the sick twisted things to the True Christian™ women. Then they can't understand why we are happy with our True Christian™ men. Why should someone like Lycia be out in the sickular world where she is considered nothing more than a piece of meat for the wolves.

Oh and dumbass, have you ever considered the fact that she could have moved? Or traveled? Because those couldn't be the answer, could they. No you have to have your perverted fantasies. I guess it's a good thing that you don't have PM privileges, or you would be hounding her for naked pictures, wouldn't you.

Sick twisted pervert.

Drama queen