View Single Post
(#9)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus True Christian Caucasian Nuts for JESUS! One Year/1000 posts

see_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Why does God think I'm a gaysexual? - 01-21-2014, 12:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark L. Snyde, PhD View Post
I think Jesus is warning Brother Alphonse about future events. Perhaps all the MMA viewing has infested his mind and potentially creating an opening through which Satan may penetrate. I think Jesus is saying to gird up, Brother:
That posits a very interesting question...

when we talk about all who are truly born again (as all TRUE CHRISTIANS), we rightly say they are eternally saved and kept by the power of God.

Could his keeping take this form?

PRAY TO JESUS!