View Single Post
(#8)
Old
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican

BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: SIGN OF END TIMES - CORNINGWARE - 11-15-2010, 06:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phebe Carlyle View Post
Sister,

I thank you so much for bringing this to our attention! As you know, I am currently in Australia doing some of God's work and planned on purchasing some (what I thought was) tried and true Corningware duty free on my way out. I even planned on getting a nice set for you and I eyed one off that I thought would compliment the color scheme of your kitchen as well as be a bit of a contrast to the kitchenalia you have on show.

This information has certainly made me rethink ALL kitchen hardware purchases.

Not only about freezer/oven/tablewares but also Tupperware and even the pots and pans I contemplate purchasing from here on in!

Gosh, just the other day I was thinking of getting a full set of Scanpan, but not now.

Have we been idle and complacent in thinking our kitchens would be safe havens from satans influence?

It appears so.

Bless you Sister BiG. You have saved many a kitchen headache and also by the sounds future "pyrex" chard-filled pie.

YIC

Phebe Carlyle.
Very true Sister, Considering some of the pictures I saw while doing my research, it seems that Jesus was looking out for me and I got off lucky. Could you imagine if it exploded (as has happened to others) Shards of 350 degree glass with peach syrup flying across my kitchen. Just look at what some of these poor victims of Chinese sabotage had to suffer. Chinese don't believe in women staying home since they think having more than one boy (and no girls) is evil. So I think they sabotage our cookware in order to try and get American women to give up their homemaker lifestyle out of shame.

Drama queen

Last edited by BelieverInGod; 04-03-2013 at 06:42 PM.