View Single Post
(#11)
Old
Forum Member, Repentant nigress
Forum Member

Ex-negro A for Effort

LaQrundrellia has bribed people to get these reputation points.LaQrundrellia has bribed people to get these reputation points.LaQrundrellia has bribed people to get these reputation points.LaQrundrellia has bribed people to get these reputation points.LaQrundrellia has bribed people to get these reputation points.LaQrundrellia has bribed people to get these reputation points.LaQrundrellia has bribed people to get these reputation points.LaQrundrellia has bribed people to get these reputation points.LaQrundrellia has bribed people to get these reputation points.LaQrundrellia has bribed people to get these reputation points.LaQrundrellia has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Frustrated men: find true love as a Missionary! - 08-24-2012, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obedient Wife View Post
Since I am white I am not really familiar with real words like 'tight' having a slang meaning. I only speak American English as God intended.

When my husband says I'm not as tight as I used to be before having kids, does he mean I'm not as cool as I used to be?

I just hope I'm tight enough for Jesus.
Your husband just sayin that you need to get out there and do some jogging for the Lord, is all.

Then you be cool for him. Physical excercise is cool for us womens that don't bend over and pick rice out the patty all day long.