View Single Post
(#58)
Old
Unsaved trash, Hateful bigot
Under Investigation

RayvenFool is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.RayvenFool is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.RayvenFool is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Are there any black (African) Goths and what color do they we - 09-20-2009, 05:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Original Gothster View Post
And as far as my "problems" and all that crap, screw you and your BS! I'm old enough to be your mother and I bet I could still kick your wanna be ass without breaking a nail
You may be old enough to BE my mother, but you aren't old enough to have earned the respect I had for her when she was alive and the respect I have for her now.

Second if you think you are bold and big enough to beat my ass come to Maine and try it. A marine and air force family didn't produce a soft girl. Neither did 5 years of Judo and and Krav Maga. So please if you really think you are bad enough to do it send me your info I'll even pay for your ticket.

And as far as getting right with the lord you still have the long way to go if you think is the forum and the people you need to surround yourself with. And when you can show me the rule book that states goths can only wear black you'll get some credit.

You weren't goth. you were a poser who had a very hard and sad life and you know you actually get a lil bit of sympathy. Only a little bit because you still lead a SAD life because you carry so much hate around.

I'd feel bad for the other idiots on here if it was even possible for these bigots to be redeemed. Anyone no matter their race, religion or social clique that would take the time to dedicate a section of a message board to bashing others rather than trying to do some good or in your cases be the Christians they claim be are sad pathetic and will never be more than sad and pathetic until they admit to themselves.

OG if you really want to make it to heaven you better change who you socialize with. Otherwise you can go and burn in YOUR hell.

Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.