View Single Post
(#152)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Protected by JESUS Cleanest Kitchen Langobard

DolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: PREGNANCY through RAPE is a gift from GOD!! - 12-08-2017, 07:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba Buck View Post
What kind of man would let a weak woman rape him? You must not be much of a man at all if you let a woman walk all over you. Do you happen to have a lanky body? Are you a D̶o̶w̶n̶s̶y̶n̶d̶r̶o̶m̶e̶ timid little baby of a man who can't push a woman away? Are you sure it was really rape? I know of lots of heathens who would brag about a woman having their way with them. The fact you have the inability to fight off the woman rapist means it is your fault. I used to be a faggot back in the day and when I was alone I would have fantasies of a big black nigra raping me. Thank god I found the Bible and am on the path to salvation and hope to be saved some day.
I'm no expert on rape as I've never been raped or committed it myself, but I could see a likely circumstance that the woman in his story was an ogryous she-wolf who pounced while he was sleeping, and forced him to clean out her fishy canals.