View Single Post
(#18)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Tin Tither Real American™

Ugly_Kid_Joe has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ugly_Kid_Joe has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ugly_Kid_Joe has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ugly_Kid_Joe has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ugly_Kid_Joe has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ugly_Kid_Joe has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ugly_Kid_Joe has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ugly_Kid_Joe has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ugly_Kid_Joe has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ugly_Kid_Joe has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ugly_Kid_Joe has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Lazytown, pedophilia sex show. - 05-22-2009, 02:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loose Guy View Post
LoL is all i can say, You think that those pics in this post are real? that the hero character in the show has his face near her privates? Someone changed that picture to look like that.. Or are you just that dumb.. the actual shot is a dance routine, where he tosses her over his shoulder and she lands and the song and dance goes on. All in character and all without any promiscuity.
The pictures dont lie, they are screenshots made on the right time, so that you can see what they are trying to cover up here!

So you are saying that it was scripted that way?
See, I knew the authors were perverts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loose Guy View Post
Look at the picture, and tell me that the same guy that is supposedly looking there isn't the SAME guy who is tossing her? Ever seen dance numbers? Even in church some people dance, and sing, and carry on. Are they all going to hell too?
Another guy? She was abused by 2 guys!!??
That makes it even worse!

Quote:
You do realize that EVERY ONE of the pics posted in this thread are authentic and a complete fraud. And that all of them are made on a computer to make them look like anything they want.
With such a false post, I only realize that you are a complete fraud.
Not the other way around with the pictures posted here!

Quote:
I could take your picture and put it on Satan's body, does that mean that your are Satan? and that you are going to hell? NO.. It mean that someone has used a computer to make a falsehood.
You actually have a real picture of Satan?